当前位置:首页 > 其他范文 > 【关于求职英语对话带翻译】 英语小对话带翻译10句
 

【关于求职英语对话带翻译】 英语小对话带翻译10句

发布时间:2021-02-28 00:30:02 浏览量:112

  【关于求职英语对话带翻译】 英语小对话带翻译10句

英语对话课教学要以培养学生语言交际能力为目的,注重丰富的情景设计,学习实用易学的句型表达。小编整理了关于求职英语对话带翻译,欢迎阅读!

关于求职英语对话带翻译一 杰克和玛丽在讨论面试中要注意的身体语言

Jack: Body language in the interview is closely related to the job-hunter s image.

杰克:面试中的身体语言与求职者的形象密切相关。

Mary: Surely it is.

玛丽:这是自然。

Jack: You should look the interviewer in the eye so as to show that you are carefully listening to him.

杰克 :面试时,眼睛要望着对方,以显示出你在认真昕对方的讲话。

Mary: You can nod or ask questions at the right time to show that you have already understood or you are quite interested in his words.

玛丽:可以在适当的时候点头、提问,表示你已经昕懂或是对对方的话很感兴趣。

Jack: When you are seated, bent for队lard a little with your hands crossed, to show you respect the interviewer.

杰克:就坐时,一般双手交叉,身体前前顷,以示尊敬。

Mary: Don t move from time to time. It is very impolite and will make you nervous.

玛丽:不要动来动去。这样很不礼貌,也会制造紧张气氛。

Jack: Proper posture can show your confidence.

杰克:端正的坐姿可以传达出你的自信。

Mary: The best would be you have a smile on your face in the interview to win a good impression of the interviewer.

玛丽:最好面带微笑,赢得面试官的好感。

Jack: Pay attention to keeping eye contact as well.

杰克:也要注意眼神交流。

Mary: Throughout the interview you should maintain patience.

玛丽:面试过程中一定要有耐心。

Jack: In a word, you should keep decent manners in the interview.

杰克:总之,面试中要保持大方得体的举止。

Mary: Only in this way can you leave the interviewer a good impression and achieve success.

玛丽:这样才能给面试官留下好的印象,增加成功几率。

关于求职英语对话带翻译二 杰克和玛丽在讨论如何在面试中成功地推销自己

Jack: Just as the saying goes, every potter praises his own pot. You should pay special attention to selling yourself properly in the interview.

杰克:正所谓 王婆卖瓜,自卖自夸 在面试中尤其要注意恰当地推销自己。

Mary: It is especially important for the graduates who step into the job market for the first time.

玛丽:对于初涉职场的毕业生来说,这一点尤为重要。

Jack: You d better prepare what you are going to say in advance, in order to have a good performance in the interview.

杰克:最好是在面试前就准备好说辞,以便面试时能有良好的表现。

Mary: The contents should be mainly descriptions of your background. And the length depends on the particular situation.

玛丽:内容应当以基本情况的介绍为主,长短视具体情形而定。

Only when you are aware of what the interviewer will be interested in, can you make a targeted preparation.

杰克:当然,你必须清楚面试官想知道些什么,才能有针对性地着手准备。

Mary: To sel l yourself successfully, you should leave the interviewer a deep impression.

玛丽:成功的推销,应当使面试官眼前一亮,印象深刻。

Jack: Selling yourself should go straight to the point, and the statement should be clear and brief.

杰克:要直切主题,表述清晰,简明扼要。

Mary: It should also be truthful and realistic. Do not blindly blow your own horn.

玛丽:也要实事求是,不要一味地自吹自擂。

Jack: You should particularly state your strong points which are closely related to the position you are applying for.

杰克:要注重展示与所应聘职位相关的长处。

Mary: While you should not omit your weak points, they need to be described appropriately

玛丽:短处虽然不能隐瞒,却也要注意恰当地表述。

Jack: Time permitted, you could add certain examples to your description.

杰克:如果时间允许的话,可以适当地列举实例来说明。

Mary: Besides, in the interview, it is the best that you make corresponding adjustments to apply your prepared contents flexibly.

玛丽:面试时,最好作相应的调整,以便灵活应用。

关于求职英语对话带翻译三 杰克和玛丽在讨论如何在面试中做一个善于倾听的人

Jack: It is quite important to be a good listener in the interview.

杰克:在面试中做一个善于倾昕的人是很重要的。

Mary: Listening carefully can show you understand and respect the speaker.

玛丽:认真聆听,可以体现出你对谈话者的理解与尊重。

Jack: It can show your good attainment as well.

杰克:也是个人良好素养的体现。

Mary: Besides, you can pick up some helpful information from the talk.

玛丽:此外,你也可以从对方的谈话中得到一些有用的信息。

Jack: First of all, you should keep proper posture and make eye contact with the speaker with a smile.

杰克:首先,要端正坐姿,面带微笑地注视对方。

Mary: To show that you have understood what is said, you can nod or ask simple questions at the right time.

玛丽:可以在适当的时候,点头或是简单地发问,表示你已经明白谈话内容。

Jack: And your statement should be clear and brief to the point.

杰克:注意表述清晰,简明扼要。

Mary: Never should you interrupt on a unfamiliar topic.

玛丽:对于自己并不熟悉的话题,一定不要随意插话。

Jack: Sure, in order not to leave a bad impression on the interviewer.

杰克:是的,以免给面试官留下不好的印象。

Mary: Additionally, don t show any impatience to a repeated topic.

玛丽:另外,对于重复的话题,也不要表现出不耐烦。

Jack: Don t be absent-minded even when you are not interested in the talk.

杰克:即便你对谈话内容不感兴趣,也不要显得心不在焉。

Mary: In a word, any impolite behavior should be avoided in the listening.

玛丽:总之,倾昕过程中,一定不要有任何的失仪的举止。


看了 关于求职英语对话带翻译 的人还看了:

1.求职面试英语情景对话带翻译

2.关于求职英文情景对话

3.关于面试的英语对话带翻译精选

4.关于面试的英语对话带翻译

5.关于面试求职的英语对话

相关热词搜索:关于求职英语对话带翻译 四人英语对话带翻译 英语幽默对话带翻译

相关文章

关于我们 | 广告合作 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 免责声明 | 法律声明 | 网站地图 |

Copyright © 2008 - 2020 版权所有 小范文网

小范文网友链、商务、投稿、客服、撤稿、投诉邮箱:ifanwen@qq.com

《中华人民共和国电信与信息服务业务》 工业和信息化部 中ICP备12333号-1